Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beckett’s Bike Shop: Still Alive and Kicking

Anyone who has tried to call Beckett’s Bike Shop in the past few days has probably gotten one of those generic recordings saying the number has been disconnected and there’s no referral. It’s just a glitch. The shop is very much alive and doing fine.

Their phone company made a mistake several days ago. I don’t want to name the company or go into any detail, but because of this error, their phone number has that dreaded recorded message.

This error is supposed to be corrected tomorrow, the 23rd. In any case, if you hear any rumors about Beckett’s Bike Shop closing, please correct them.

Beckett’s Bike Shop is open for business. Check them out.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. Glad they're still around. They did an excellent and affordable tune-up of my bike, and they're a friendly place to shop. I don't buy too much, I have to admit, but I always refer people there.

3:44 PM, April 22, 2009  
Anonymous MtnBiker said...

Sound Bike and Kayak has better quality bikes.

10:17 AM, April 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"better quality bikes" - I think the 2 stores carry different brands and cater to different types of riders, so they're not really competing with each other. Also, Beckett's is known for their bike repair guy. If you need any sort of repairs to your bike, Beckett's is where to go.

I don't ride a bike, but that's what I've heard from friends who are cyclists.

11:10 AM, April 24, 2009  
Anonymous Neighbor said...

Beckett's carries Trek and Giant, which are the greatest bikes for kids. They also sponsor all the BMX stuff and do shop rides. But their customer service is where they are really the best. I've taken my bike in there several times for repairs (I also bought mine there, it's a Townie) and Steve was phenomenal. The other thing is everybody there is always really nice and cheerful. It's a pleasure to do business with them.

11:12 AM, April 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home